November 30, 2011

Simple things I am grateful for today


I am grateful for Chip
I am grateful that the cats are getting along
I am grateful for my warm shawl from my mother, from Guatalmala
I am grateful for my iPad and for dad giving it to me
I am grateful to live in Santa Cruz
I am grateful for a yummy dinner
I am grateful to have money in the bank
I am grateful that my closet is organized
I am grateful for my students showing up
I am grateful for my clients doing the work
I am grateful to myself for quitting internet marketing and the time I have enjoyed creating websites
I am grateful for Amber, pure and simple
I am grateful not to have to use an alarm clock
I am grateful for my health
I am grateful to feel in love
I am grateful I am am smart and intelligent
I am grateful for my spiritual practice

I am grateful to have laughed out loud today

Blessed be,