- Don't quite need therapy, but navigating a life change?
- Want to improve your life on all levels: mental, emotional, spiritual, physical and financial?
- Need some accountability to keep you on course?
- Even if it is good, ready for your life to get even better?
|Kayla Garnet Rose, PhD|
Certified Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master
After an initial consultation to review goals, set intentions and create a realistic plan, each session you will experience specific techniques to:
- Reframe Resistance Training: Release old messages, creative blocks and fear of success/failure.
- Experience Emotional Ergonomics: Learn to control your emotions rather than having your emotions control you.
- Optimize Your Course of Action and see timely results
- Strengthen Will Power and increase confidence
- Follow through on Proactive Steps
- Track of your Success and Accomplishments
- Maintain your Mindfulness Practice
Appointments can be in person, by phone or by video conferencing. Sessions can be paid by cash, check, credit/debit card, or PayPal.
Prepaid Packages are available for those willing to make a serious investment in and commitment to their process.
Clients are strongly encouraged to record session for home practice and reinforcement. Most smartphones have a recording app or you may want to download one before the first session.
Now that you are ready to set your intentions, receive the heartfelt encouragement and accountability you need to achieve your goals, and create long term successful solutions - discover how Mindfulness Coaching can benefit you.
"Hey just wanted to thank you for helping me when I needed it. I made it to where I wanted to be a few years ago and will continue to achieve goals set years ago and recently adjusted. You were an extremely positive force in my life and I want to thank you. After our first session I went for dinner with my dad and stepmom and we ran into my godparents from when I was little. I had reason to use the restroom and saw myself in the mirror while washing my hands. I was surprised to see someone attractive and confident vs all the negative feelings I had been harboring for years." H.G on Facebook
Sessions with Kayla Garnet Rose, Ph.D. are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any physical or psychological ailment or disease, and should not be used in place of treatment by a licensed physician or accredited mental health professional.