Couples Counselors and Psychotherapists:
- Cyndi Lane (831) 212-3063 - Marriage and family therapist who works with integrative psychology.
- Joyce Michaelson (831) 425-3199 - Marriage and family counselor.
- David Zimmerman (831) 476-3560 - Psychotherapist, educator, consultant.
- Marya Stark (602) 881-3553 - Relationship and compassionate communication coach.
- Daniel Blumrosen (831) 454-8270 - Marriage and family therapist, gender and sexuality specialist.
- Melissa Fritchie (831) 576-6461 - Couples counselor, holistic psychotherapist, sex therapist, gender specialist.
- Kimberly McKay (831) 234-2325 - Swedish and sports massage, hypnotherapist, Reiki master.
- Marcus Maduro (831) 227-3506 - Certified massage therapist
- Melanie Sargent (831) 345-2233
- Brenda Rodriguez (831) 234-8644
- Kristen Nemzer (831) 345-1500
- Jane Ann Clemens (831) 227-5335 email@example.com
- Barbara Igoe http://www.angelsoflightreiki.com/learn.html
- Cypress Institute- http://cypresshealthinstitute.com/classes/reiki/
- Dr. Zandra Amato (831) 476-2303 - Chiropractor and Qualified Medical Examiner.
- Dr. Elizabeth Quinn (831) 476-2168 - Activator Chiropractor.
- Dr. Irene Valencia (831) 515-8699 - Naturopathic doctor specializing in family medicine.
- JoAnn Tennent (831) 423-6495 - Foot and hand Reflexologist.
- Joanne Gramo (831) 425-4691 - Acupuncturist and herbalist.
- Meditation From the Heart (831) 566-7520 - Meditation leader and teacher specializing in Sum Faht Meditation.
- Debra Seltzer (831) 359-1965 - Registered Veterinary Technician who provides at-home pet care.
- The Artemis Project (831) 218-5878 - Empowerment workshops and camps for girls.
- Nutritional Solutions Maximize your cancer therapy with nourishing foods, nutrients, and herbs to enhance the efficacy of your treatments, while safely reducing their side effects.
- WomenCARE (831) 457-2273 - Provide practical and emotional support to women diagnosed with cancer and their loved ones.
- Oncology Massage with Jane Clemens (831) 227-5335
- HAMS is a peer-led and free-of-charge support and informational group for anyone who wants to change their drinking habits for the better. The acronym HAMS stands for Harm Reduction, Abstinence, and Moderation Support.
Sessions with Kayla Garnet Rose, Ph.D. are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any physical or psychological ailment or disease, and should not be used in place of treatment by a licensed physician or accredited mental health professional.