Couples Counselors and Psychotherapists:
- Cyndi Lane (831) 212-3063 - Marriage and family therapist who works with integrative psychology.
- Joyce Michaelson (831) 425-3199 - Marriage and family counselor.
- Daniel Blumrosen (510) 929-1065 - Marriage and family therapist, gender and sexuality specialist.
- Melissa Fritchie (831) 419-6156 - Couples counselor, holistic psychotherapist, sex therapist, gender specialist.
- Melanie Sargent (831) 345-2233
- Brenda Rodriguez (831) 234-8644
- Kristen Nemzer (831) 345-1500
- Kimberly McKay (831) 234-2325 - Swedish and sports massage, hypnotherapist, Reiki master
- Jane Ann Clemens (831) 227-5335
Tarot and Astrology:
- Afefe Tyehimba Truly Touched by Tarot Tarot, astrology, videos and classes
- Gina Locatelli Invision Health Tarot, Astrology, Iridology, Naturopathy
- Dr. Zandra Amato (831) 476-2303 - Chiropractor and Qualified Medical Examiner.
- Dr. Irene Valencia (831) 515-8699 - Naturopathic doctor specializing in family medicine.
- JoAnn Tennent (831) 423-6495 - Foot and hand Reflexologist.
- Joanne Gramo (831) 425-4691 - Acupuncturist and herbalist.
- Nutritional Solutions Maximize your cancer therapy with nourishing foods, nutrients, and herbs to enhance the efficacy of your treatments, while safely reducing their side effects.
- WomenCARE (831) 457-2273 - Provide practical and emotional support to women diagnosed with cancer and their loved ones.
- Oncology Massage with Jane Clemens (831) 227-5335
- HAMS is a peer-led and free-of-charge support and informational group for anyone who wants to change their drinking habits for the better. The acronym HAMS stands for Harm Reduction, Abstinence, and Moderation Support.
Sessions with Kayla Garnet Rose, Ph.D. are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any physical or psychological ailment or disease, and should not be used in place of treatment by a licensed physician or accredited mental health professional.