October 29, 2009

Helpful People Prayer

Thank you, Universe, for showering me with abundant blessings today.

http://www.topnews.in/people/mother-teresa

Thank you for all the helpful beings, visible and invisible, animal and human, plant and mineral, angles and messengers who have come into my life to offer guidance, wisdom, nourishment and comfort.


Let me be a helpful person in return, doing whatever I can within my own limitations to facilitate the lives of others. Let me bring ease and insight to those that i meet, and let my impact always be gentle and kind.

I honor Mother Theresa, Oprah Winfrey, Suze Orman and Susie Bright, those who inspire us all, even in the darkest night. I honor my friends and family, colleagues and coworkers, clients and customers fopr all theior support and for allowing me to be supportive in return.

Blessed Be all the Helpful People now.