January 1, 2009

Today’s Tarot Reading


I am the fool - And I am complete as I put the last piece in place
I am the fool - And I attract my lover to the highest octave
I am the fool - And I think about the source of happiness
I am the fool - And I feel the flowering of my abundant feelings
I am the fool - And I show my structures crumbling
I am the fool - And I analyze my maturity daily
I am the fool - And I no longer compromise in my relations
I am the fool - And I transform my politics
I am the fool - And I seek living moment to moment
I am the fool - And I use the tiger of success
I am the fool - And I’m different through my break through
I am the fool - And I transcend my concept of courage

I am the fool - And I step lightly, gaily
free into the vast unknown, blithe in my ignorance
of all new beginnings

kgr, August 2004