May 15, 2019

New Review on Yelp


"I've seen Kayla three or four times, now, and (speaking as a person who's met more than my fair share of therapists/healers with little success over ten years), I wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone.

Another reviewer noted that after her first session with Kayla, she "felt as though she was thrust back into the flow of the universe." Perfectly articulated. That's how I felt, as well, after just one session. Kayla's presence is calming and accepting, and she provides creative and effective tools and insights that are fun, powerful, and simple enough to integrate into everyday life to make positive change.

Even on my "off days" (which are frequent), I feel comfortable telling her if I feel dissociated or anxious, and she immediately jumps into action, sharing (and providing options for) simple grounding techniques that really work for me.

Her home office is especially inviting, and inspiring to simply exist in. Kayla's energy is both comforting and energizing. When I leave after a session with her, for the first time I can remember, I feel as though life is not only manageable, but navigable. Hopeful. I will continue to see Kayla for hypnotherapy, and if you've been considering it, Kayla's sessions are worth every penny. I can't thank her enough."

Read Lucy N.'s review of Kayla Garnet Rose, PhD, Tools for Transformation on Yelp