February 27, 2019

Delight Your Heart


Random Acts of Kindness I do or like to do:
  • Leave angel cards in sugar bowls of restaurants
  • Volunteer at the Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center, reading to toddlers
  • Let them interrupt
  • Paying sincere compliments
  • Donate towels and blankets to the SPCA
  • Send handwritten thank you notes in the mail
  • Have fresh flowers from my garden in my office and home
  • Bring banana bread to the new neighbor
  • Ask people their first name and remember them
  • Move people's trash cans when they get knocked over
  • Leave notes for folks with nice gardens
  • Lammas - the unexpected gift 
  • Leave love notes
  • Give myself the gift of time
  • Smile at people
  • Make good eye contact
  • Chayla videos
  • Keep the house/ temple beautiful
  • Buying mom the iPad, teaching her to use it
  • Driving to Stockton to visit Amber every two weeks for four years
  • Be flexible in changing client appointments
  • Refer out to my colleagues
  • Pick up the tab
  • Leave the flotsam and jetsam from past relationships as treasures for others to find
  • Cook four quiches at a time to feed me and my family
  • Give myself time to read during the day
  • Allow space when driving on the freeway
  • Slow down
  • Stop being mean to myself
  • Love my Self more
What are you doing to delight your heart today?