January 1, 2010

Peace

Peace in my heart. Peace of mind. Walking a peace path. Smoking a peace pipe. Peace in my hands. Peace in my home. Peace at my office. Peace officers. Peace in my car. Peace in my bed. Peace with my parents. Peace with my child. Peace with the past. A Peaceful Future. The Present Peace. Peace with God. Peace in the Universe. World Peace. Peaceful sleep. Peaceful dreams. Peace with money. Peace with my body. Visions of peace. Peace talks. Peace walks. Peace with my cats. Peace with dogs. Peace with my neighbors. Peace with our Leaders. Peace with my enemies. Peace with my friends. Peace with my family. Prayers for peace. Poems for peace. Songs for peace. Dances for Peace. Feast for Peace. A Peace Feast. Rest in Peace. Live in Peace. Love in Peace.  Love Peace. Make Love for Peace. Masturbate for Peace. Orgasms for Peace. May you be at Peace. May we share Peace now. Be at Peace. Blog in Peace.

Peace.