January 17, 2024

Sunday Eclipse


I was the Priestess today, arriving at the Chapter Room early, and then going back out to the main entrance. I greeted each retreatant with a hushed whisper,  “Would you like to see the eclipse?” while handing over the protective glasses. 

This was compassion, offering the first look to the random gentleman who came down the path, making eye contact, smiling, sharing whispers of ancient secrets. Self-compassion - taking in the sun and the moon's energy in Libra straight into my heart, my solar plexus. Feeling my Libra relationships, as I smiled and shared my childlike Joy with each person.


Marianne had tears in her eyes, Sarah grinned ear-to-ear, and Catherine gave me a warm hug. I felt loved and appreciated. I'm so glad I brought them to share and not just for myself. feeling that Venus aspect of self-love, self-care.


I made sure everyone got a turn, but somehow one participant slipped in without me seeing him. This Eclipse will not be seen in North America again until 2039. Truly a Celestial experience. I felt humbled, in awe, and privileged.